Professional layout for all awards included in your price. Just attach artwork to your order during checkout.
To create an exceptional award, we ask you to send us the best quality image files you have. This means that all images or logos should be sent in a clean black & white vector format. Our preferred format is always an .eps or .ai file.
We offer the option of converting raster images to vector artwork, when providing the vector format is not a possibility. A charge of $35 would be applied to your total invoice for the conversion.
Art & Logo Requirements:
- Vector black & white line art (no grayscale)
- Adobe Illustrator or Illustrator compatible (eps, ai, pdf, cdr)
- Include all art in one file if possible.
- Send your text and personalization as an attachment on a word document, or if you have a list of names, please include them on a spreadsheet on an excel document.
- All personalization should be sent as text, never outlines or a picture of them so that we can copy and paste with ease, minimizing the risk of misspellings.
- We will re-typeset all text that is sent as outlines, for you to proof read and approve.
Font Requirements & Tips:Size:
- The size varies depending on the choice of font. Please contact our customer service team fo specific fonts and sizes.
- Bold, open, sans serif fonts work best for sandblasting
- Many script fonts are not etchable, even at larger sizes
- If a font is not etchable, we will substitute our closest or send us your font as an attachment on an email. We will determine if it can be used.
We recomend you to stay away from curly, broken, eroded or ones that by default have the enclosures too small to come out clear at the moment of engraving. Please contact our customer service team for more infortmation about the requirements.
What is the difference? you may ask...
Vector Artwork: Is two dimensional artwork that is made up of mathematical lines and curves. Vector ﬁles are resolution independent and can be enlarged inﬁnitely without losing image quality.
Typical File Types: .ai .eps .ps .indd .pdf .cdr
Important Note: The vector ﬁle types shown above can contain raster art. If you are unsure about your ﬁles have one of our art coordinators verify your artwork.
Raster Artwork: Is any artwork that is composed digitally of horizontal and vertical rows of pixels to make up an image. Raster ﬁles are resolution dependent and cannot be enlarged without losing image quality. Typical File Types: .psd .tif .jpg .gif .bmp Important Note: The ﬁle types above are always raster images and are never usable for our production process.
What about engraving a picture?
If your vision is to engrave a picture onto any of our pieces we could do so by making the image viable for our process of engraving. We have a process of conversion called halftone. Which is the process of making a regular image into a composition of small dots that create the illusion of depth and photo reality for a “picture like” quality of engraving. For this process we ask you to send us a high resolution picture, of a minimum of 300 dpi so that we can manipulate with ease and not loose the properties when converting it maintaining the integrity and look of it. Please contact our customer service team to know more about this process. Halftone conversions have a rate of $70.
For fast service, reserve your prices today so they are ready when you are.