Do you want to improve your workplace morale? Look no further than FineAwards.com employee recognition awards! Recognizing not only improves morale, engagement, and productivity, it also fosters a positive and collaborative work environment. 88% of employees are extremely motivated by recognition from their managers. At FineAwards.com, recognition is our specialty!
A new recognition initiative we are starting at FineAwards.com is the Recognizing Our Finest series. This is where we get to know one of our FineAwards.com employees in a post on our blog The Fine Print. First up is our Marketing Intern, Helen! Helen writes most of the blogs!
- How long have you been at FineAwards?
- Describe your job in one sentence.
- Which celebrity deserves an award (and why)?
- What’s your favorite song to sing in the car?
- For your personalized nameplate what elements did you choose and why?
- If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be?
- What movie do you watch over and over?
- What is your spirit animal?
- What’s your favorite custom award we’ve created?
- Which TV show finale made you the most emotional?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list?
- Where is your favorite place?
- What about you would surprise people?
- Describe the Fine Awards team in 5 words or less.
- In your past jobs, have you been recognized and how?
- Who is a fictional character you identify with?
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
A month and a half.
Extending the reach of FineAwards.com and making it more accessible on the Internet.
Mumford and Sons deserve all the Grammys.
Lay Your Love On Me from the Mamma Mia soundtrack.
A direwolf and Game of Thrones font. I love Game of Thrones, and, as Pete Davidson once said, “direwolves look dope.”
My third great-grandmother Sarah. I love family history, and I recently was able to find out more about her story and visit her hometown, but there is so much I would still love to know.
Fantastic Mr. Fox
A polar bear. Learning about the polar bears in the melting Arctic is what inspired me to study renewable energy.
Downton Abbey. I sobbed.
Go to the Glastonbury music festival.
I’m not the best driver.
Collaborative, supportive, hard-working, helpful.
I was not really recognized at my other jobs. I’ve been recognized more in my weeks at FineAwards.com than in my entire (short) professional life.
Tina Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
Can We Stop for Coffee First?
Are you ready to recognize? Brighten your office today with employee recognition awards! FineAwards.com offers a vast selection, perfect for any awards banquet or casual working lunch.